Location: Anywhere in the US
Be a major player in building cutting edge data science projects! Join a company where
your voice is heard and you directly reap benefits from your contributions. Work in a fast
paced environment where you will have the opportunity to test new theories and learn
What We Do
We build automated software and pipelines to help companies better leverage their
data. As a blended software/service company we develop reusable pipelines and
frameworks that allow us to quickly solve a variety of analytical problems. The work is
fast-paced and ever changing – We’ve built solutions that provide dynamic pricing,
demand forecasting, market penetration estimates, and generated data backed
lead-lists for marketing campaigns. Our current focus is on building scalable, reusable,
and high-performing Forecasting platforms to help clients better plan for the future.
● Awesome clients, both big tech giants and hungry smaller companies
● A growing library of scalable modeling solutions
● A passionate team of engineers and data scientists
● A passion for solving problems with data
● Working knowledge of Statistics & Machine Learning
● An understanding of how to build scalable and reliable software pipelines and
● Experience with Python and SQL
● A never-ending drive to learn more and get better
● Experience working with complex datasets
Bonus points for:
● Experience working with time series and Forecasting
● Understanding of Spark as a method of parallelizing data processes
● An active Github that showcases your interests and code
Machine Learning Software Engineer Responsibilities:
● Identify opportunities to scale and generalize our models and pipelines
● Brainstorm, test, and optimize machine learning and data science solutions
● Work to develop data engineering and machine learning modeling products in
● Work with clients to understand their business problems and build appropriate
● Identify deficiencies and areas of improvement in our engines and pipelines.
Why Work Here
● Make an Impact: Nousot is a small, passionate team with a flat hierarchy. Every
employee contributes significantly to the product development, culture, and
direction of the company.
● Flexible Time Off: The important thing isn’t the hours worked – it’s that the job
gets done. Nousot offers a flexible, unlimited vacation policy.
● Interesting Work: With a wide range of clients and problems, you’ll be exposed to
a compelling array of modeling problems and techniques.