AWS Cloud Data Architect
Who We Are!
Our client is relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. They are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets them apart in the industry.
Our client helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. They combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for their clients. Their digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
YOU: Architect, design, develop and deploy end-to-end data analytics solutions in the Cloud for clients.
We are looking for an AWS Cloud Data Architect to be responsible for leading a team of engineers and consultants to deliver technical solutions from architecture through deployment.
- Perform overall architecture design, performance tuning/cost management, and implementation of Big Data analytical solutions with AWS cloud environments.
- Provide thought leadership to clients to clients to assist with defining their architecture, data, and analytics strategies and AWS.
- Implement end-to-end data analytics solutions (from data ingestion through visualization) for large-scale, complex client environments.
- Lead a team of data engineers in designing, developing, testing, and deploying high performance data analytics solutions.
- Estimating technical implementation activities.
- Communicate complex technical topics to non-technical business and senior executives and assist with scoping, architecting and selling cloud data solutions.
- 10+ years of IT experience with 5+ years architecting, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise data solutions.
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying data analytics solutions on AWS.
- Experience architecting, developing, and deploying ETL workloads within AWS.
- Hands-on experience deploying solutions in large-scale, high performing databases like Netezza, Teradata, RedShift, Snowflake, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience writing complex SQL queries and coding in Python and/or Java.
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty Certification Preferred.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Aptitude – You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication – You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact – You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion – You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership – You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Awards and Recognition!
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain’s Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch