Azure Analytics Consultant
You will be part of a small (1-2 person) team that is responsible for:
- Interviewing and analyzing key stakeholders’ input on current and desired target state
- Understanding, assessing and describing new enterprise capabilities from a business and industry perspective
- Developing business use cases and solution/approach recommendations
- Identifying high-impact quick-wins, and developing cost-benefit analyses
- Building strategic roadmaps and financial plans
- Creating and delivering C-level and board-level presentations
In addition, you will be a key contributor to maturing our own offerings – broadening the services we offer and continuously improving the value proposition for our clients.
• Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
• Analyzes current business practices, processes and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
• Support the planning and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance and performing needs assessments.
• Delivery of architectures for transformations and modernizations of enterprise data solutions using Azure cloud data technologies.
• Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
• Design and Build Data Service APIs.
• Develop and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
• Expose data to end users using PowerBI, Azure API Apps or any other modern visualization platform or experience.
• Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes.
• Travel as needed.
Your skills should include:
- Spark and Python / R
- Power BI
- Core Microsoft SQL background (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SQL Database)
- Consulting experience (the ability to interface with clients)
- Willingness to learn new technologies